Did you know that children start seeing the dentist as early as when their teeth first start to come in at six months old and no later than their first birthday? This is the most crucial time for children to implement a healthy oral lifestyle and at Bay Premier Dentistry, we do our best to ensure your children implement the best tools for their oral health.
Bringing your children in starting at an early age will help them adjust to seeing the dentist throughout the years and can help prevent them from seeing more trouble later down the years.
Pediatric dentistry consists of but is not limited to:
- Oral exams, every six months
- Counselling on habits that can adversely affect their dentition
- Advice on the best diet for teeth strengthening
- Working on tooth defects or cavities
- Teaching teeth cleaning techniques best suited for infants and teens
- Fractured or missing teeth
- Correcting or straightening teeth
- Prevention and management of diseases that affect the gums
Please note that for the time being Dr. Bishara will only be seeing children 10 years and older. If you have any questions or concerns about your childs dental health, please be sure to give us a call or come in and see us.